Location: Pembroke Pines, FL
The ideal candidate is a bright and energetic team player who is very detail oriented and takes ownership of their work. A positive attitude, big smile and well-versed in Microsoft Office as a requirement. You must be able to juggle multiple projects, work effectively in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and work independently while keeping a positive and professional demeanor.
- Fluent in English and Italian with a strong vocabulary
- Strong verbal communication skills allowing for effective communication
- Excellent writing skills, for professional emails and correspondence
- Ability to operate Word, Excel and email clients
- Minor bookkeeping experience preferred
- Savvy with modern technology, computer related tasks come easy to you
- Well organized, motivated, self-starter, and reliable.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Carlos Cata: email@example.com