NERI North America is currently seeking an Inside Customer Service – Back Office to support the order processes, shipping coordination, in the Miami office.
This position requires customer-direct communications. In conducting the responsibilities noted below, the successful candidate will be expected to comfortably speak with clients at all levels and represent the company in a positive and professional manner throughout.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Order Support Internal – placement of orders and coordination with Italy
- Shipping Management – Coordinate with Italy, customs, service providers, and final client
- Update project status information through use of CRM and QuickBooks software
- Onsite Tradeshow support for major national shows
- Interface with Italy Headquarters for exchange documents and correspondence
- General assistance
The ideal candidate will have work experience with international import/export shipments and/or electrical distribution. Candidate should have a good comfort level with use of computers and CRM software. Italian language skills at any level will be beneficial but not required of an otherwise qualified applicant.
- Exhibit time management skills with ability to prioritize workload.
- Able to recognize problems or potential problems and resolve them quickly and effectively.
- Have a positive attitude with a can-do mindset
- Be trustworthy and reliable to the team
- Have an intermediate knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Acrobat and QuickBooks with a willingness to learn new software systems as needed for the role.
- QuickBooks experience
- Salesforce experience
- Italian language fluency (Speak, Read, Write)
- Spanish language fluency (Speak, Read, Write)
- AS degree in office administration or related field preferred
- Full-Time position – Monday-Friday in the Miami office
- Willing to travel – less than 5% (tradeshows, training)
- Limited international travel will be required for training / company meetings (Italy)
- Must be able to work in the US
- Relocation Assistance Not Provided
The largest exterior lighting and urban décor manufacturer in Italy, NERI S.p.a. established NERI North America in 2012 as a direct subsidiary with offices in Miami, FL to further the growth of the organization into the Americas. NERI is strongly committed to the growth of the Americas with capital investments including internal UL-certified test laboratories and dedicated Americas-focused engineering and in-country management. A new Americas-focused website is being developed and the sales network is rapidly growing with a US, Canadian, and multinational presence throughout the region.
The NERI product line spans from the traditional cast-iron decorative forms to award-winning futuristic contemporary designs in three product categories: lighting, site furnishings, and building structures (pavilions, gazebos, kiosks). The mission of the company is to provide unique and high-quality furnishings and lighting for the typical city center and other outdoor spaces that will stand the test of time.
The NERI brand is synonymous with high-quality and uniquely well-known installations throughout the world and in the Americas. US Installations include New York’s Central Park, Fashion Island and the Grove Shopping Centers in Southern California, the Bellagio in Las Vegas, the Opryland Hotel in Nashville, and many more parks, plazas, shopping centers, and streetscapes throughout the US, Canada, and the Caribbean.
Throughout the world NERI installations, custom designs, and historic restorations can be found in incredible locations such as the Louvre in Paris, the Emirates Palace Hotel in Dubai, the bridges of Dublin, and throughout Italy including Venice, Rome, Florence, Nice, Verona, Milan, and Pisa.
Please submit resume and application to:
NERI North America