The Italy-America Chamber of Commerce Southeast is looking for a qualified intern to join our team. Our Chamber is a non – profit Association of businesses and professional firms, officially recognized by the Italian Government, which is devoted to fostering trade between Italy and the United States.
The intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects involved in the Italian and U.S. market.
- Provide assistance in market research activities
- Provide support in local events such as business luncheons, cocktails, promotional events etc.
- Prepare presentations and answer phone calls
- Enter contact information into contact management systems
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Assist in carrying out promotion of Italian products and services in the Southeast region of the U.S.
- Assist in editing and translation of monthly publications
- Proactively contact local businesses for B2B meetings with Italian companies
The company is preferably looking for graduated students both in Italy and South Florida (if not graduated, the student should be at the 3rd year of University). The candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Italian and English, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is necessary.
Starting from January 2019
3 Months Unpaid Internship
Hours per Week
40 (Full Time)
To apply for this position send your resume to Ms. Nora Serrani at email@example.com