Company: Pininfarina of America
Global icon of Italian style, Pininfarina is the prestigious 360° design powerhouse recognized for the unparalleled ability to create timeless beauty. The design house was founded in Turin-Italy in 1930 by Battista ‘Pinin’ Farina, one of the most legendary car designers of all time.
In 1986, continuing the family design legacy, Paolo Pininfarina founded Pininfarina Extra, with the mission to expand Pininfarina design vision into other fields of design, transportation, and architecture. In 2013, the expansion of Pininfarina Extra culminated with the creation of Pininfarina of America, based in Miami, Florida. All together the Pininfarina Extra group’s activities span across Industrial Design (electronics, sporting goods, furniture, equipment and machinery, consumer products, graphic design and packaging), Architecture and Interiors (residential, hospitality, sport and commercial structures), and Transportation Design (yachts, airplanes, private jets, people movers).
Pininfarina Extra has received many awards during the years, notably the 2015 American Architecture Award for Vitra by Pininfarina, 2016 German Design Award for the Fincantieri ‘Ottantacinque’ Yacht, and the 2016 iF Design award for Cyrela by Pininfarina Architecture and Interiors, the 2017 Good Design Award for the Snaidero Aria by Pininfarina, and 2017 iF Design Award for Product Design of the E-voluzione electric bike.
More info: www.pininfarina.it
We are currently seeking for a full-time energetic with outstanding personality Junior Sales Associate with at least 2-3 years of relevant work experience in a commercial area of high value-added services, preferably in Architecture, Industrial Design, Tech industry, and luxury premium products sector. This position is to work in our Miami (USA) office in a hands-on, collaborative work environment.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Draft commercial proposals. Support the negotiating and closing the terms of an agreement
- Build and manage commercial relationships with potential Customers and Clients. Quality-lead generation
- Liaison with the R&D and Design Team to develop comprehensive quotations and to identify the best design strategy applied to the Customers’ need
- Market analysis, competitor’s analysis business intelligence and benchmarking leading to the identification of new opportunities
- Support the development of business presentations and co-branding strategy with Clients
- Stay perceptive of forecasting files, supporting the track of weekly, monthly and yearly company forecast, keeping the accuracy and understanding the relevancy of sales tracking and measurement systems.
- Support the Corporate marketing team in press release drafts, PR activities and events organization
- Bachelor Degree in equivalent field of study.
- 2 to 3 years of work experience, possibly followed by a reliable network that is connected to the industries of further expansion: Architecture, Industrial Design, Tech industry, and luxury premium products sector.
- Experience in all aspects of planning and implementing high-end sales strategy, presenting first-rate technical sales skills.
- Effective Presentation Skills in a variety of formal settings, both inside and outside the organization.
- Brand Management/Ambassador with a strong sense of trade marketing skills – commercial skills – and a deep financial understanding of the overall process.
- A natural negotiator that builds and maintain strong relationships with international clients with different cultural backgrounds
- An independent thinker that capture design ideas, abstract concepts and is able to translate them into actual agreements.
- Result-oriented with strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- A team player that takes the extra mile to reach excellence with a collaborative attitude at all times
- Passion for innovation, design, new technologies and new media.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be willing and ready to travel, including international trips
- Must have granted the permission to work legally in the U.S. without future Visa sponsorship requirements.
- Reliable Book of Business
- PR and copywriting experience
- Experience dealing with industrial design, product development and/or interior design and/or architecture-real estate business
- Adobe Illustrator, InDesign knowledge
- Working proficiency in a second language such as Italian, Spanish and/or Portuguese
To Apply: Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org