Company: Pininfarina of America
Global icon of Italian style, Pininfarina is the prestigious 360° design powerhouse recognized for the unparalleled ability to create timeless beauty.
The design house was founded in Turin-Italy in 1930 by Battista ‘Pinin’ Farina, one of the most legendary car designers of all time.
In 1986, continuing the family design legacy, Paolo Pininfarina founded Pininfarina Extra, with the mission to expand Pininfarina design vision into other fields of design, transportation, and architecture. In 2013, the expansion of Pininfarina Extra culminated with the creation of Pininfarina of America, based in Miami, Florida. All together the Pininfarina Extra group’s activities span across Industrial Design (electronics, sporting goods, furniture, equipment and machinery, consumer products, graphic design and packaging), Architecture and Interiors (residential, hospitality, sport and commercial structures), and Transportation Design (yachts, airplanes, private jets, people movers).
Pininfarina Extra has received many awards during the years, notably the 2015 American Architecture Award for Vitra by Pininfarina, 2016 German Design Award for the Fincantieri ‘Ottantacinque’ Yacht, and the 2016 iF Design award for Cyrela by Pininfarina Architecture and Interiors, the 2017 Good Design Award for the Snaidero Aria by Pininfarina, and 2017 iF Design Award for Product Design of the E-voluzione electric bike.
More info: www.pininfarina.it
We are currently seeking an energetic, talented and driven Interior Designer with experience in high-end contemporary Architecture and interior design. This position is for work in our Miami office and it is for immediate employment, hands-on, in a collaborative work environment.
This position requires strong graphic, digital modeling, ACAD and communication skills, both written and verbal. Understanding of and experience in integrated architectural and interior design projects is a large plus.
The interior designer will be a part of a busy and compact design team. You will be a naturally creative person with a passion for interior design, architecture and event design and have a proven track record. The key focus will be to produce innovative, creative interior design concepts for a wide range of typologies.
Responsibility from design concept, through developed design, finishing and FF&E.
International candidates must hold a valid US working permit / Green Card
- Bachelors or masters degree from an accredited Interior design / architecture program
- 2+ years experience
- Excellent aesthetic sensibilities, design and technical
- Strong writing and presentation skills; ability to draft graphically appealing presentation documents
- Create project support and analysis, presentations, reporting, industry research.
- Proven work experience with Architectural Firms.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Rhino, 3D Studio Max, V-ray, and Photoshop.
High efficiency on 3D modeling and complex surfacing as well as final presentation quality 3d rendering imagery.
- Experience sourcing, selecting and specifying interior finishes– CMF (Colors, Materials & Finishes) & FF&E (Furniture Finishes and Equipment)
- Passionate about design and how this strategically impact on users experience, product development, technology innovation, brand building and overall value creation for the client.
- Fluent in English. Portuguese, Spanish and Italian is a plus.
- Good graphic design sensibility.
Proficiency in the below software is required:
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- 3D Max
To Apply: For consideration, please email your RESUME plus PORTFOLIO, both not to exceed 6Mb to firstname.lastname@example.org
No freelancers or contractors. No phone calls. Due to the high volume of applicants we receive, it is not possible to respond directly to all applicants, only to those whose candidacy is being pursued.