Company: Savino del Bene (www.savinodelbene.com)
Job Title: Ocean Export Coordinator
Reports to: Ocean Export Manager
To provide our clients with a high level of customer service and be responsible for facilitating outbound cargo via ocean shipments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive, review, and process export documentation for accounts.
- Must have a better than average understanding of the Export Regulations or other government agency regulations that govern exports.
- Ensure documentation is accurately processed, distributed and released to carrier, customers and agents in a timely manner.
- Obtain and create quotes for shipments and source best method of transportation.
- Communicate with overseas agents to ensure proper pre-alerts and documentation.
- Continue to explore different options to reduce cost, and increase revenues.
- Track and trace shipment and provide updates to clients and sales.
- Uphold a strong and professional relationship with airlines, transportation agencies and sales.
- Demonstrate an emphasis on customer satisfaction per company policy.
- Maintain shipment files and ensure billing is completed within a timely fashion.
- Assist as backup for alternate accounts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Expected to maintain conformance to ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 integrated management systems.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 1 year experience with freight forwarder or export agency
- Knowledge on incoterms
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills; along with math skills for dimension conversions
- Intermediate to Advanced PC skills – MS Office
- Highly organized
- Professional and courteous demeanor
- Displays a flexible and open minded willingness to adapt to new environments and be a team player
- Must have good ethical standards.
Please send your CV to Nicola Nigro – Operations Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org