Italian company located in the Miami Downtown area is currently seeking for a bookkeeper for a part-time collaboration (15 hours per month). As a part-time bookkeeper, you will perform general bookkeeping and accounting, as well as administrative tasks related to the company.
- Incomes and expenses entry
- Prepare quarterly and annual payroll tax returns
- Record business transactions and maintain the general ledger, including bank reconciliations, accruals and journal entries
- Provide administrative support to management as requested
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements
- Maintains historical records by filing documents
- Bachelor in Accounting or Finance is preferred
- Past experience in general accounting and bookkeeping functions
- Excellent computer skills
- Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping and general accounting
- Must be detail oriented, a team player and possess excellent organizational skills
- Strong understanding of business and income tax worksheets
- Professional demeanor and ability to maintain confidentiality
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume to the Chamber at firstname.lastname@example.org .