Company: A Customs Brokerage
A Customs Brokerage is an international customs brokerage and logistics management company with a network of over 150 agents worldwide. A Customs Brokerage, Inc. was founded in 1978 to provide Import Customs Brokerage to the import community of South Florida. Through the experience and tradition of hard work and excellent customer service, we have expanded our role to provide a premier logistics package for our clients throughout the world. Our professional staff, personal service, network of partners, and expert knowledge has made us a leader in the industry for over 40 years.
We are currently seeking for a full-time energetic with an outstanding personality Sales Associate. This position is to work out of our Miami (USA) office.
Duties but limited to:
- Value Client Development; evaluates, strategizes and finds opportunities (services and volume) to build on existing relationships.
- Recruits New Target Clients; provide concierge experience. Uses creative and innovative techniques to open new doors, relationships and opportunities. Use the tools provided by our company to perform the required due diligence to create an environment of success with our target audience.
- Brand Ambassador; collaborate on branding and collateral development to further advance goals aligned with our company strategy and objectives. Attend company aligned (target audience) networking events.
- Secure in Person Meetings with Target Clients; make personal presentations resulting in securing of new clients.
- Develop and Build on Personal Relationship and Partner Organizations (clients’ and chambers); aligned to company goals and objectives.
- Conduct Outreach and Collaborate on Sales Campaigns to/with organizations (clients’ and chambers); result in an amplification of A Customs Brokerage presence among target audiences.
- Client Centric; values the importance of customer service with our team and clients. Engages our team and clients by properly communicating our process, obtaining the completed required onboarding forms, completing the client profile, explain credit policy, onboarding our clients properly, scheduling and follow through with the meetings to communicate clients’ expectations.
- Travel; create real opportunities to have in-person contact with existing and targeted clients.
- Tradeshows; prepare, budget, market, schedule, attend and follow up appropriately.
- Proposal; prepare logistics solutions by communicating our history, experience, team expertise and customized proposal. Use company’s resources to get familiar with clients, target accounts. Understand clients’ trends, volume, trade lanes and rates.
- Engage Our Clients and Target Audience; engage using the available tools such as the CRM (Customer Relationship Management). Perform routine visits, follow up with our team to obtain updates and feedback on service provided and new opportunities.
- Budget; works with clients to develop annual budget for operations and meetings expense. Works with Finance Department and Vice President of Sales and Marketing to ensure timely create financials are completed and reported.
- Investment; prepares timely reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts up to date.
- Contribution; provides input to the leadership team on new product or service opportunities to be delivered to exceed client and target audience expectations.
- Client and A Customs Brokerage Goals and Objectives; providing direction and leadership toward the achievement of our mission, unique value proposition, strategy, and meeting both our clients’ and A Customs Brokerage annual goals and objectives. Always assuring a “win-win” environment.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Industry knowledge and experience as to forwarding, customs brokerage, logistics, trucking and distribution are necessary to conduct proper sales.
- Experience developing and executing department goals and objectives.
- Management of multiple accounts.
- Hands-on experience with pricing and quotes.
- Experience preparing sales campaigns, flyers, direct.
Ability to communicate (read and write) effectively in a business environment in English and Spanish and Italian is preferred.