Company: DB GROUP AMERICA, LTD.
The Employee is appointed to carry out all necessary tasks and responsibilities to develop Export and Import shipping.
These tasks and responsibilities encompass the following, but are not limited to:
- Develop business opportunities an exploit market case study;
- Achieve sales targets and securing new business with profitability and further after market sales;
- Sales Lead generation, customer profiling, CRM update;
- Develop and increase customer satisfaction;
- Support payment collection from each client registered under Employee name;
- Guarantee appropriate sales activity planning in join with Sales team leader;
- Integrate sales activity with sales team members of the other US branches on a national scale.
- 3+ years sales executive experience;
- Client Relationships;
- Emphasizing Excellence;
- Motivation for Sales;
- The candidate must already resides in the USA.
Additional Job details:
- Seniority Level/Mid-Senior level
- Business development
- Import and Export
- Package/Freight Delivery
- Logistics and Supply Chain
D.B. Group is a dynamic company, strengthened by the industrious identity of its territory; a company which has been able to widen its views and to become even more competitive on a global scale. More than 540 employees around the world, a network of agents in over 60 key locations across the five continents, 100,000 sqm of warehouse, constantly online with a network of international carriers in the road, air, rail and sea freight transport sectors. With a strong global network, but at the same time close to the clients, D.B. Group has been the ideal partner for any logistics and forwarding needs, both in Italy and the rest of the world, since 1980.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Mattia Mazzega: email@example.com