PRESENTATION OF THE BEST OF ITALY GALA NIGHT
WHEN: Saturday, October 22nd
WHERE: The Historic Alfred I Dupont Building and Flagler Street in Downtown Miami
“The Best of Italy Gala Night” will be an unforgettable moment which aims at promoting Made in Italy through different initiatives on Saturday, October 22nd:
- Street exhibit on Flagler Street, in the heart of Miami Downtown. A part of the street will be closed and will be used as location for an exhibition of iconic Italian cars (free and open to the public);
- VIP Cocktail Party and Gala dinner at the Historic Alfred I DuPont Building, with an area dedicated to Italian excellences in the field of fashion, design and food ($400);
- “Made in Italy Ambassador Award” presented to leading personalities in the field of entrepreneurship who played a crucial role in the exportation and promotion of Italian style and design in the USA.
- Launch of a special edition of the “.IT Italian Trade” magazine intended to celebrate the best of the Italian’s elegance and creativity as well as its influence on the American lifestyle;
- Concert at the end of the Gala Dinner with a renowned Italian performer.
Click here to see the official invitation of the event
TICKETS AND TABLES FOR THE GALA DINNER
$400 per person (only for IACC Members, $350 per person)
$4,000 table for 10 guests (only for IACC Members, $3,500)
A portion of the proceeds of the event will be donated to the victims of the earthquake in central Italy for the reconstruction of the affected areas
Make your payment by October 7th, 2016 either by:
- Credit Card: call 305-577-9868
- Check: mailed out and made payable to: Italy-America Chamber of Commerce Southeast, 2 South Biscayne Blvd., Suite 1880, Miami, FL 33139
Please note that over 70% of the seats are already taken, so make sure to reserve yours as soon as possible!
For any queries regarding the Gala Dinner Night, please contact us at Tel: 305-577-9868 or email: email@example.com
Black Tie Attire
- 5:00-10:00 pm Exhibition of Italian Cars & Motorcycles (Street Festival)
(free and open to the public)
E Flagler Street, between 1st and 2nd Avenue, Miami, FL 33131
- 6:00-8:00 pm VIP Cocktail Party
Alfred DuPont Building (169 E Flagler Street, Miami, FL 33131), North Ballroom
- 8:00-10:30 pm Gala Dinner
Alfred DuPont Building, South Ballroom
- 10:30-12:00 am Concert & Dancing
Alfred DuPont Building
- After Party at Wall Lounge Club
2201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139
We are looking for companies, representation of the Made in Italy, interested in sponsoring the Gala event. Thanks to an extensive media coverage, both Italian and American, the event will be a great opportunity to garner and strengthen the brand awareness of the participating companies.
– See here the sponsorship opportunities available.
Do not miss the opportunity to be part of this unique night that will mark the history of the relationships between Italy and South Florida. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information!
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS