COMPANY: Aldabra U.S.A. LLC.
Aldabra (www.Aldabra.it) is an Italian manufacturer of architectural professional lighting for indoor and outdoor with a score of record sales to international customers illuminating prestigious projects worldwide.
Aldabra, in order to expand its current business activity in the US, is looking for a US SALES MANAGER of its newly opened US subsidiary located in Miami, FL.
Name of the position: U.S. Sales Manager
Hierarchical Dependence: International Sales Director
Dependencies to your charge: national sales network creation and US subsidiary start up
Purpose of the office:
Coordinate and expand the existing US national network of agents and dealers in order to guarantee results in line with performances established by upper management.
Provide technical and commercial support to the sales network as well as to specifiers (architects and lighting designers) and contractors involved in the sales process.
Expand the sales network establishing contacts with investors and contractors.
Coordinate import activity from Italian manufacturing company, logistics and sales to US customers.
- Provide immediate technical and commercial support to specifiers, contractors and customers,
- Acquire technical products knowledge and on their application,
- Organize and hold product demonstrations to specifiers contractors and customers,
- Prepare quotations to customers,
- Research of new accounts and business leads,
- Extensive travel activity on the national territory of US,
- Manage the basic daily activity of the US branch,
- Handle samples and catalogues inventory,
- Handle payment collectables from customers.
Profile of the candidate:
- Technical in lighting and/or electrical engineering.
Skills and experience:
- Experience in the building materials market sales,
- Track of sales results,
- Marketing skills,
- People management skills and experience,
- Customer attention skills,
- Experience in the lighting sector with knowledge of lighting technologies and their application (preferential),
- English and Italian language proficiency. Spanish language knowledge is considered a plus.
The offer is intended for candidates with legal permit to work in the USA.
To Apply: Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org